The team at The Alpine Transfer Company are very proud of our reputation and the services we offer; we’ve been providing ski transfers in the Southern Alps for 10 years and like to think we have now perfected our repertoire!
To make your journey between airport and ski resort as easy and comfortable as possible, we are delighted to offer you the following benefits:
- Spacious new transfer vehicles (Ford ‘Tourneo Custom’) offering loads of leg room; nice and roomy if travelling with luggage and children
- NO EXTRA CHARGE for baby seats, ski equipment or extra luggage
- NO EXTRA CHARGE for anti-social hours – before 7am or after 7pm (except on certain routes on Sundays, as defined on our Pricing page)
- Friendly English & French speaking staff
- Any group size, from 1 to 1000!
- Negotiable fares and Group discounts available
- Local knowledge for the easiest and cheapest transfer routes
We’re always happy to offer transfer advice, just call Emma at The Alpine Transfer Company on +33 (0) 685 68 71 31 – she’s a wealth of knowledge regarding the best routes to reach your ski resort.
As well as our Private, Shared and Scheduled Transfer services, we can also fulfill unusual transfer requests – from local collection points not specified on our website, for multiple pick-ups and drop-offs or for bookings for large groups.
And if we don’t have enough available seats at the time your flight arrives, we will offer you a discount off the transfer if you are happy to wait until a vehicle is available.