The Alpine Transfer Company have been providing ski transfers in the Southern Alps for 10 years.
After all this time, we believe we have perfected our repertoire of transfer services and all those extra details that make us the best airport transfer provider in the area:
- Private, Shared and Scheduled Transfer services – from airports and train stations
- The most reliable company and the most comfortable transfer vehicles
- Alternative collection points, or multiple pick-ups and drop-offs
- NO EXTRA CHARGES for baby seats, ski equipment or anti-social hours
- GREAT VALUE TRANSFERS including negotiable fares and discounts for local businesses, larger groups or special bookings
Meet the Team
Owned by Emma and Jackson, long-term Serre Chevalier residents, we’re not only an established Private Transfer company: we have built long-term partnerships as the English-speaking agent for several local transport businesses.
We’re a wealth of knowledge regarding the best routes to reach your ski resort – simply call us on +33 (0) 685 68 71 31.
The Alpine Transfer Company welcomes the same team of drivers back each winter – including Jackson, Rod, Steve and Matt – all of whom have been working with us for more than 3 years.
The bilingual office team will be happy to offer advice regarding the easiest and cheapest transfer, or any other part of our service.
Emma is our friendly MD and a mother of three under fives. Having traveled between her native Ireland, France and many other destinations over the years, Emma truly understands the potential problems of traveling with children, delayed arrivals and unexpected expenses – and she wants to help you avoid these!
A big welcome back to Jules for winter 2016/17! As our sales manager, Jules is likely to be the first person you speak to at The Alpine Transfer Company office. After his 22 years living and working in the valley, be sure to ask him some taxing local queries!